8 simple rules for comunicating with presence.
- Pace: speak slow, people get tired earing
- Tone: speak with volume; people go deaf
- Pitch: speak descending; people prefer assertions. Descending pitch is affermative. Ascending one is question
- Concise: speak few; people get bored earing
- Simple: speak at correct audience level; people love to feel in their right place
- No Qualifiers: speak without any qualifiers
- Affermative: focus on essential elements. Do not explain what solution should be not.
- No Tangents: stay on course.